- I lose my job in three months.
- I have debt.
- I have heartache.
- I open up the news, its filled with fear.
- Family have told me that who I am is not right. Its wrong.
- I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I am drained and tired very often.
- I dont know who God is anymore.
- I try to write, and stop. I try to create, and pause.
- I can do anything I want next year. I can travel, I can write, I can take on new adventures with work.
- I have money to eat good food, live in a comfy home in a safe place.
- I have been loved, and loved. And will love again.
- I open up books, and there is so much hope.
- Family have told me that they love me no matter what. Friends fill me with joy.
- I am fit and healthy. Focussing on my health, also makes me mentally strong and happy.
- God is there. My faith is not dead. And will continue to discover.
- I write and keep going. I create and get to encourage others, usually when I don’t realise.